(See Contract for Details..)
Bronze Coverage – Bronze Coverage Includes all of the Powertrain coverage items plus items detailed below:
- TRANSMISSION: Clutch plate, pressure plate, flywheel, torque converter release and bearings.
- COOLING SYSTEM: Fan and fan clutch, primary electric fan motor, heater core valve, coolant recovery reservoir and radiator.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Compressor, compressor clutch, clutch coil, clutch bearing, AC dash control and modules, receiver, receiver drier, orifice tube, .compressor seals, idler pulley, field coil, expansion valve, pressure cycling switch, inside ambient temperature sensor and accumulator.
- STEERING: Steering gear, rack and pinion, and all internal lubricated parts. Power steering cooler and lines. Power steering pump (electric or engine driven), steering column shaft and couplings, steering box, drag links, idler arm, pitman arm, and tie rod ends.
- SUSPENSION: Front or rear leaf or coil springs only if broken. Control arms, control arm bushings, and upper or lower ball joints. Control arm shafts, front or rear wheel bearings, spindles, radius arms and bushings. Stabilizer bar, links and bushings, torsion bars, sway bars and sway links, and hub assembly.
- BRAKES: Wheel cylinders, disc brake calipers, proportioning valve, master cylinder, power brake booster.
- ELECTRICAL: Front or rear wiper motors (head lamp wiper assemblies are NOT covered), power window motors and regulators, power seat motors, power door lock actuators, starter motor solenoid, horns, neutral safety switch, reverse indicator switch, turn signal switch, washer pumps, ignition igniter and module, coil packs, crankshaft position sensor, head lamp switch, blower motor speed switch, ignition switch and lock cylinder, knock sensor and stop lamp switch.
- FUEL SYSTEM: Fuel pressure regulator(s), fuel gauge, control valve, fuel injection pump and fuel sending unit.
- CRUISE CONTROL: Cruise control switches and actuator.
- RENTAL CAR: Thirty-five dollars ($35) per day for up to five days after a claim is opened. We are not responsible for the repair facility’s inability to schedule repairs or obtain parts. Call 801-963-GOLD for reimbursement
Silver Coverage – Silver coverage includes all of Powertrain Coverage and Bronze Coverage items plus items detailed below:
- COOLING SYSTEM: Fan control module, heater motor, heater control module, heater core, coolant pump for heater, coolant heater solenoids or control valves, radiator heater core, heater control valve, and fan blade
- ELECTRICAL: Sun roof motors, convertible top motors or actuators, power antenna, power mirrors; power trunk, tailgate, hatch, and side door motors or actuators (including vacuum motors or actuators). Remote door lock receivers. Wiring harnesses. Ignition lock cylinder, all manually operated switches. Driver information gauges. (NOTE: Remote transmitters or key fobs, GPS, Radio, Stereo Systems, CD Changers, MP3 players, TV, Disc Players, Satellite Radio, and Onstar units are NOT covered)
- FUEL: Fuel control module, fuel rails.
- BRAKES: Components of the anti-lock brake system including: wheel cylinders, front or rear calipers, brake springs, pins, and hardware kits, wheel speed sensors (sensors damaged by bad wheel bearings are not covered), brake hoses, brake lines, brake combination or proportioning valves, master cylinder, ABS pump, ABS module, ABS hydraulic unit, ABS hydraulic control unit, ABS accumulator, parking brake actuator. (NOTE: Brake linings, pads, rotors and drums are NOT covered).
- SEALS AND GASKETS: Intake manifold gasket.
ALL of our service contracts include our unique maintenance program.
For mechanical issues, your customers can visit any ASE repair shop. The shop then calls 801-963-GOLD (4653) for claim instructions.